• Good English, written and spoken
• Have a passion for coding
• No 9-5 mentality (we value flexibility and passion), proactive and easy going
• Able to learn to new technologies quickly
• Database creation, integration, and management—e.g., MySQL, SQLite
o Nice to have: Symfony, Doctrine
• Objected Oriented Programming fundamentals and familiarity with a server-side language (Python preferred)
• Good knowledge of PHP, HTML5/CSS, JS/jquery, bootstrap – and framework MVC (Symphony)
o Nice to have: Angular, Ionic
We use web and mobile technologies such as AngualrJs, Ionic, Grav, RESTfull API, Dependency Manager, versioning. We will also provide the necessary complementary trainings.
• Developing new features while incorporating feedback from team members and clients
• Testing - write and manage code tests to identify and solve for bugs.
• Functionality - build functionality according client/user needs, integrating open source and/or pre-built code into existing code base.
• Write and/or integrate with third party APIsCollaborating with team members during design reviews to refine user experience
• Exchange knowledge and support among internal teams
• Maintaining and upgrading legacy components to modern development standards
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Relief Applications offers gratification for the internship, Internship contract. We ideally need someone for 6 months, starting ASAP.
***Due to the nature of this position, only candidates legally eligible to work in the EU/EEA may apply.***
Please send your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com