• Check the conformity of our products to functional specifications
• Implement new functionalities tests
• Create tests environments necessary to fully cover the functionality of the product
• Design, develop and implement programs and applications for testing of electronic assemblies and devices
• Validation, testing and improving these programs for deployment in series production
• Debugging, maintenance and optimizations of already existing programs
• Bachelor or master’s degree in application development or similar education
• Very good experience in application development in VB.NET and C#
• Basic knowledge of electronic hardware and BScan technology
• Knowledge and experience in Java and SQL a plus
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in German and English
Description de la société
Since 1984, our Client build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Pro-Audio Industry.
What began as a small team has since become a global organization working to realize this vision. Each member of our team shares our passion for designing and manufacturing sound systems with the highest, most consistent and predictable performance levels.
There ecosystem of innovative products and services encompasses software, loudspeakers, processors, amplifiers, sound system design and calibration services.
Through there dedication to innovation and product design excellence, they shape the future of sound with technologies that enable audio professionals and artists to elevate the listener experience.
Now they have a name for our ultimate goal: Immersive Hyperrealism!
The German Business Unit, is looking to expand its team by recruiting a Software Development Engineer in test (M/F). They are a world leader in electronics for the professional sound industry developing amplified controller technology.