* University Degree in an ICT related fiel with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the domain of ICT and Network Security
* Excellent knowledge of Cisco Firepower IPS – ideally 8 years of experience
* Working experience in complex ICT enterprise environments and in the.associated security aspects.
* Experience with Splunk is required
* Excellent knowledge of Operating systems and good practices for their configuration ad protection
* Excellent knowledge of all kind of network and host security systems including: antivirus software, host intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability assessment, data encryption, honey-pot, and hardening practices
* Excellent knowledge of network concepts and the associated security solutions. In particular the following topics must be known: Internet/Intranet/Extranet architectures; Authentication systems, Firewall, Proxies, Network IDS/IPS, PKI, e-mail gateways, IP security, Remote access control and violations, data protection and integrity, Encryption, Viruses
* Desirable knowledge of IT best practices (ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
* Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French (B1 or higher) would be considered as asset
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV
Merci de postuler ici : https://taleez.com/apply/15jor38?utm_source=Developpez.com