Poste à pourvoir
Location : Barcelona - Spain
Job type : Python Lead Developer - Backend or Fullstack - Full Time
Annual salary : depending on profile (50k€+5k€)
Starting : ASAP
Python Lead/Senior Developer
Order-Care is a new Start-Up that develops the first online post-purchase ecommerce assistant (Human + AI), dedicated to the E-shoppers on the English speaking markets (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, India…).
To face the ecommerce after-sales users experiences frictions, our service and technology offer: a real time geolocation packages tracking, date and time of delivery modifications, management of delivery addresses. The assistant also allows them to manage all the returns and any claim requests.
Order-Care provides the service on Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp chat, 24/7 thanks to our Artificial Intelligence (AI) !
Order-Care answers any needs from any ecommerce websites. The requests can be related to Asos, Amazon, Etsy etc… Order-Care centralises for the user in 1 place, it’s a 1 stop-shop solution.
Our company will always exceed expectations and get user satisfaction.
As a service customer company, we want to build the world best post-purchases interactive customers services.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Python Lead/Senior Developer to be our 1st lead developer. You are going to develop and improve the product on a daily base. You are going to build your own team of developers. We are looking for a passionate and team player, with a culture of excellence and customer centric.
Python Lead Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications (Vue.JS, Nuxt.JS, Jinja2)
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Work experience as a Python Developer or Lead developer
- Expertise in python frameworks (Flask)
- Expertise of object-relational mapping (SQLAlchemy)
- Vue.JS and Nuxt.JS (for simple integration purpose)
- English or french speaking
Technical Project Description :
- Web services [Back office API] (Payments API (Stripe) / User, Login API / Restful api)
- Bot [Messenger & WhatsApp] (Messenger & WhatsApp official API / Behaviour trees)
- Web Client [Website] (Flask / Jinja2 / Restful api)
- Support Console [Client Website]: (Flask / Security / User / Logs / Filters / Statistics / Restful API / Real Time messaging)
We are open to any proposal! We note each candidate's demand.
Motivated by this interesting challenge within a dynamic Start Up, Contact us !
Mail : email@example.com