Technical skills required:
- Proven work experience in Visual Studio 2015 and above, .NET 3.5 and above, SQL 2012
- Proven work experience in Visual Studio Code
- Strong knowledge of GIT, VSTS
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and/or Rest and/or SOA and ESB technologies and architecture;
- Strong knowledge of OWASP application security flaws and mitigation measures, proven by
the implementation of a secure web application (example to be provided);
- Strong understanding of web applications security features;
- Experience writing Linq Queries;
- Experience in writing unit tests in Visual Studio;
- Experience with MVC and MVVM patterns;
- Development based on Agile Methodologies;
- English & French
- Proven work experience with the development process for SharePoint 2013 and above;
- Proven work experience with Moss architecture, Infopath Form services, Workflow,SharePoint designer, Team Foundation Server, Wss;
- Experience in developing various SharePoint elements like Web Parts, workflows, event receivers, content types, features, forms, master pages, timer jobs;
Office 365 Specifics:
- Proven work experience with SPFx
- Experience in developing Azure Functions
- Experience in developing with React (using Typescript)
- Experience in developing with Office UI Fabric React components
- Experience in developing with Microsoft Power Platform (Flow, PowerApps, Power BI)
Soft skills required:
- Well planned and organized;
- Results and quality oriented;
- Good communication skills;
- Be able to act as Team Player;
- A Full-time permanent contract.
- Diverse and challenging long-term projects in multicultural environments.
- "A good job in a friendly place"
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and with a entrepreneurial spirit.