Niveau d'études souhaité : Bac + 5
Expérience souhaitée : 3 - 4 ans
Your Profile :
* Minimum a Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or similar field
* 5+ years work experience in managing IT integration projects
* Knowledge of Agile / Lean methodologies (Scrum / XP / Kanban) is a plus
* Good understanding of technical integration technologies such as API management, ESB, SOAP/RESTfull and XML & JSON concepts
* Experience producing software development scope / specification documentation
* Strong project management skill ? good time management, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in system integration projects, leveraging SaaS and Cloud-based solutions and digital IT components (apps / web)
* You have one or more experiences around CMS / e-Commerce, BSS / OSS, PIM / DAM, ... (in an on-premise or Cloud / SaaS environment)
* Especially on the following CMS / e-Commerce and PIM/DAM solutions is a plus : AKENEO, INRIVER, SALSIFY, ORACLE, IBM INFOSPHERE, STIBO SYSTEMS, PIMCORE, CONTENTSERV, KYKLO, WEDIA, NUXEO, ADOBE, MAGENTO 1 & 2, SITECORE, DRUPAL, PRESTASHOP, DEMANDWARE / SFDC
* You have one or more experience in BSS (mediation, valuation, billing) functions in the context of prepaid / postpaid networks (OCS / IN) or service operators
* You have one or more experience in ESB / API management / BPM
* You have a good technical understanding of IT technologies and digital nodes (SSO/CIAM, marketing automation, CRM, CMS, e-commerce solution, PIM, DAM)
To succeed in your missions you are recognised for your leadership competencies, sense of customers and communication.
We are looking for strong analysis, synthesis skills and you're dynamic temperament.